Saturday, May 6, 2017

Gotta keep'em short

I've noticed that I start to write these big long posts and get bored half way through and stop writing them. There are about 5 of these and they'll felt like a waste of time so I think I'm just going to keep them short like I originally did when I started writing this. Just quick blurbs about stuff that's going on thats going to take more than 140 characters a la Twitter and I think ill do some Hearthstone as well since the new set is nutty and fun and it's gotten my attention again. Not to say that I still don't really really want to play magic, I just am having so much fun with Hearthstone right now. I guess these will be like when I was taking the train to my now ex's place in the city and had about an hour to write down some thoughts on the way.
It's funny,  I actually considered doing blogs to kind of get a YouTube page going. It would be easier for me to put myself out there and explain a little bit better and people could grasp my tone s little better. Apperently my tone through text is a little much for people (QQ little lamb) so maybe seeing a face, a smile and matching a voice would help. I'm not 100 in on that yet bc I don't think people would watch to be honest. It's floating around in my head still.

WHERE I AM AT:
Well currently I'm working at some shit job bc my contract at the other super sweet kick ass job ended. I loved that job and the money and it's something that I really want to do again.  So until I get another contract, shitty job it will be
At this point it's super disheartening bc I have been wanting to be in the tech world for years now but it just seems to elude me ever so slightly. And it feels like I'll be working these shitty jobs forever and it's really heartbreaking.
WHAT I AM PLAYING
I'm playing lots and lots of mtg, hearthstone and overwatch. While i was at Google I was building my computer to potentially stream in the future and I was gearing up to go ham into mtg and as of two weeks ago, hearthstone.  I really feel like i have the discipline to succeed in both of those games at a higher level than most. I just need money to get better cards and time so I can play in events.

Ok, so I ended up stopping this and now im going to finish and post it. Its been about three weeks since I started this and a few things changed, like the decks and Where I Am At portion but when stuff is more concrete ill go ahead and post about it

No comments:

Post a Comment