Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lol I haven't posted shit in forever and the stats I see are showing. I have just been really busy with work, the girlfriend and her softball and actually getting out there and playing magic. What's annoying isvthat I have an altered juza list that I have been dying to test, and the one fucking time I dint have the deck and I drop by superstars I can't fucking play because the deck is at home.btw if people reading this see shut randomly, it's because my iPhone first recognize shit as a word and auto corrects it. Funny thin Is that it will autocorrect to fivewithflores but not the word shit lol. Anyways back to magic
I have a little somethin somethin on Christian calcanos ub vampires list aka blue blood. I have decided that adding white with stoneforge mystic is sick so the list is esper right now which I think flows really well as buw mana bases are among the best and easiest to handle when dealing with 3color decks. It's just my opinion and I love esper colors.
Speaking of mana base, I am fucking caught on my next article for 60cards that has to do with the way the standard environment has great options for playing land and how important the order of your land drops are. The last time playing land was this important was ravnica.and huzah for my first theory article
At dome point I an hoping to get to play in a larger standard tournament sometime soon. I am getting the itch to play competetive standard
That's it for now hopefully I can go back to frequent blogs and more results for the decks I am playing

No comments:

Post a Comment