Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I need to write this down or something

This shits been bothering me. My gfs brother is her roommate and everyday he and his best friend hang out alll day. Now normally I wouldn't suspect anything and I don't find snugly wrong with it but this guy is gay, not like someone calling another person gay but actually gay. Now what's throwing me off here is that for the most part they just smoke pot all day and drink all day. They drink and smoke all the time that they end up falling asleep in the same bed all the time all the time.now when Try to ask my gf if her brother might be gay she gets pissed and she says they are just friends. Apparently lots of people has asked this before. Hmmmm
THe other day Some of her softball friends where at her apartment and one girl kept saying that she thought he was cute and whatever. THis girl isn't ugly and is actually pretty decent looking, so when she went to go introduce herself to him and tell him she thought he was cute I thought to myself cool he's finally going to get some. Turns out he would rather sit in his room alone than possibly get with this girl. Hmmmm for the record i have no problem with people whose sexual preference is different from mine. This is just something I have bought about and can't to my gf about cuz she gets pissed when I try to bring it up

No comments:

Post a Comment