Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mbc thoughts

After reading chapins Article and listenin to Evan and brad Nelson talk about the black cards that are going to be coming out this weekend, a few of my initial thoughts have changed.
I originally thought that obliterator was actually bad. Sure go for the throat and gets verdict are going to be in the new world if standard, but that doesn't mean that obliterator shouldn't be played. The fact of the matter is that he's so powerful, not playing him and wanting to make an MBC deck with out him is just crazy. So my opinion on him has changed and I will acquire at least 2 this weekend. Or maybe I trade in my tezzeret set for a set of these guys... Hmmmm
Dismember is a card that has quickly grown on me and the way I was going to use him was with my grand architect deck. The deck pretty much has wurmcoils as a psudeo removal card but that's it. So birds are free to fly over and do the untappinnof thier shit, buy because of it's cost to potentially be 1 mana, it fits in the deck perfectly. It's an effective removal spell that can kill opposing Obliterators and shut down moltentail masticores.

No comments:

Post a Comment