Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4CC

i have a 4CC list that i brewed today towards the end of my work day...seems pretty good and is definatly a reactive list. i feel like i know the format pretty well and i can just adjust my playing towards what i see in the 1st or 2nd turn. the mana base is still a work in progress and thanks to jon medina, prophetic prism makes the deck possible.unfortunatly i dont have Jace the mind scupltor so the deck is a bit lacking. having him would help me cycle through the cards that i dont need at that time.so for now i am going to use preordain and just see where that takes me. i also have a main deck of 2 negates becuase i expect Wave decks to appear and instead of leaking them i will just shut off the card completely. Ratchet bombs are in the main and are crucial at stopping early game aggression and will help late game with cards like jace, tokens made from titan and avenger and PW's. Doj is also included in this list....i am relying on my knowledge of standard to get me through the match ups and what i think the meta is going to be...so far i am pretty confident :] may post the list tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment